RE: E-Mail and Text Messaging System
- Receive letters and information directly to their e-mail or text inbox
- Get all information and letters ON TIME
- No longer have to rely on children to 'deliver' letters
- Improve communication with parents
We are delighted to inform you that we are now able to send messages, information and alerts home to parents via e-mail and text message thanks to a system called HomeContact.
HomeContact is a secure web based system designed specifically for schools and youth organisations to enable messages to be sent directly into parents’ e-mail and mobile inboxes. The school has now subscribed to use the system with the aim of helping us to get news and information to you in a more reliable and efficient manner. This system is also very good for the environment as it will help to save trees. All we need now is parents’ to register so that we can begin to use the system.
You can choose to sign up on line or by completing a manual form and returning it to the school and we will do the rest. Please follow the links below.
If you do not wish to use this service please notify the school via the link below.
We wish to sign up online
We wish to complete a manual form
We do not wish to use this service
HOW TO SIGN UP ONLINE
Getting started instructions:
- Log onto www.homecontact.co.uk > click the “Register” button from the left hand navigation.
- Enter your name & the school PIN number* in the fields. Then, tick the checkboxes to add your email address(es) and mobile number(s). Once done, click ‘Sign-Up’ to proceed.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to find and pair your child(ren) with your account.
- Once you have selected ALL your children in the school click ‘Next’ to complete the registration.
- Your child pairing will now go to the school for authorisation and you should receive a welcome email from our system confirming your login details. You may need to check your spam/junk folder.
*PIN Code: Please use the form below to request the Pin Code